Trans-Logic has safely handled over 45,000 shipments in the 15 years we have been operating.
We are a group of industry professionals dedicated to offer integrated transportation solutions for individual or groups who operate in a safe and environmentally sound environment. We strive for excellence in all our tasks and work with our client base to supply a solution to any requirement. With ease of use and ethical considerations we put the pieces together to offer a total logistics solution.
Trans-Logic was formed in 2001 to service a variety of industries that were tired of the hassles associated with the transportation industry. Steady growth gave us the opportunity to open a second office in Calgary in 2003. Our business has grown based on referrals from present customers.
We operate on a simple philosophy, give the customer what they want and make it seamless so they are satisfied with not only the service but also the price. We offer better than industry standards regarding any of your transportation needs. With our data base of over 5000 carriers we have the tools and knowledge to find the fastest and most efficient price to get you freight delivered. We don't make excuses or play games. If there is a problem with a shipment we will advise you right away and take whatever steps are required to expedite the shipment.
One stop shopping for all your transportation needs.
- Corporations outsource their logistics to Trans-Logic to reduce cost while improving consistency.
- We are dedicated to helping the environment with EFT and have our clients and vendors email documents.
Our services offered:
- Full Truck Load (FLT)
- Less Then Truck Load (LTL)
- Expedited Team Service
- Hazardous Material
- Cross Docking
- Customs Brokerage
- 6500 B.C. The wheel is invented by the Sumerians.
- 70 percent of anything that moves in North America moves by truck, so it’s a big market.
- The United States alone has more than 4 million miles of roads ways.
- Both the horse and the donkey were domesticated for us for transportation around the same time, around 4000 BC.
- In the United States, there are over 200,000 female long haul drivers.
- A commercial truck uses, on average, 20,500 gallons of fuel per year. In comparison, the standard car uses, on average, 500 gallons of fuel per year.
- With the clean diesel trucks that operate today, it would take 60 trucks to equal the exhaust emissions of one truck from 1988.